Saturday, April 9, 2011

MSDNAA and now AUTODESK


FREE FOR STUDENTS!


Autodest have noticed the productivity of young minds and opened they're software for student. I've already downloaded they're premium software, it gives me a big push towards gathering money for a new PC.










Thank you autodesk for trusting us, students. We will try to use Your software wise to show it's true potential. From me you can await some new models for summoner fighter.












Here's something that you can aquire with those tools:






I like to see that such big companies are trying to learn us. they show us what they're software is good at. It gives us opportunity to make our CV better. Home made projects that You complete are a good example how to get a job just for the thing You love to do. I'm looking forward for universities to track all of the software that can be used by students. It's currently a good idea for a site that manages that kind of information. If you know any leave a comment with a link to the site. I've tried to acquire cryengine for my university, but crytec haven't even responded with one e-mail(sad face).

No comments:

Post a Comment