Sunday, April 3, 2011

Old multi processor simulator


I have a small toy for all trying to create theire own multiprocessor algorithms. I have written a simulator in c# initially for security class but i re-written it for multiprocessor coding class. My friends from university upgraded this simulator and added some algorithms. If you want to acquire it here's the assembla page:

http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/CrazyEmulator

 If you know polish or know how to read c# code there's all needed to add your own algorithm. Keep me posted with suggestions. I really want to know what i could made better.

THIS SIMULATOR IS ON GPL LICENSE

You agree to this by accessing assembla  svn from any destination.

I will post later how to add an algorithm to the simulator. Not whole gui is used, some of the gui elements are just placeholders.

No comments:

Post a Comment